This hot fix was released to address the following issues.
- An issue where scopes might be visible to other roles via an Association.
- An Issue where SHA256 certificates from AAoD were not compatible with Password Server v2.8.
Please see this article for the download containing the hot fix.
Steps to apply the hot fix for Password Server v2.8.
Note: This hotfix is only applicable to v2.8 and not any other version.
- Download the compressed file from this article.
- Decompress the file.
- Backup the existing AuthAnvilPasswordServer.dll.
Note: Always backup files outside of the AuthAnvil Folders.
- Copy the AuthAnvilPasswordServer.dll from the decompressed folder and use it to replace the one located in C:\Program Files\Scorpion Software\AuthAnvil Password Server\AAPS\bin\.
- Reset IIS.