When Selecting "Download the AuthAnvil Workflow Editor here." in the AuthAnvil Password Server > Admin Tools > Web Workflows tab causes an error.
Details will display the following error:
Activation of C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\AuthAnvilWorkflowEditor.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected: Deployment and application do not have matching security zones.
- The download is being launched from an un-trusted location.
- The previous version is corrupt.
- The click Once cache is corrupt.
- You have used Chrome, or Firefox to the Workflow Editor.
- User Internet Explorer 10/11 to install the Workflow Editor.
- Add http://storage.scorpionsoft.com/ to Trusted Sites.
- Ensure Antivirus is not blocking the installation.
- Clear the ClickOnce cache and try to install the application again. Here is the way to clear ClickONce cache.
From command line run:
rundll32 dfshim CleanOnlineAppCache
Windows Vista/7/8 -
Windows XP/2003 -
C:\Documents and Settings\username\LocalSettings\Apps\2.0\
Note: As of April 8, 2014 Windows XP is no longer being supported.
AuthAnvil Web Workflow Editor all versions unless otherwise noted.