If you are unable to log into AuthAnvil Manager.
Are you receiving this error?
First you will want to make sure that the UserName and AuthAnvil Passcode are entered correctly.
Is anyone able to log into AuthAnvil Manager or is this only affecting one user?
If it is only affecting one user please continue.
If this is affecting all users please refer to the bottom portion of this article to gather diagnostics and submit a case.
If you are certain that the credentials you have entered are correct.
- Is the user account you are trying to log in with an AuthAnvil Admin? You can verify this in the properties of the user in AuthAnvil Manager and see if the box is checked as seen below.
- If the answer to that question is No. This is expected behaviour. Only AuthAnvil Site Admins will be able to log into AuthAnvil Manager.
- If the answer to that question is Yes. Please refer to this article to set a temporary password. How can I get into the AuthAnvil Manager again? I lost my password. - https://help.scorpionsoft.com/entries/25945578
If you are still not able to access the AuthAnvil manager https://(Your Domain)/AuthAnvil/Manager/ then we are going to need to gather more information about your AuthAnvil server.
- Please download our Diagnostic Prep Script (http://storage.scorpionsoft.com/support/media/AA.DiagnosticPrep.zip) and run it on the AuthAnvil Server.
- You will need to run these scripts from an elevated command prompt (Run as Administrator).
- This script will collect logs and configuration data to give us a better idea of what is happening behind the scenes. You can run it by downloading the script and double-clicking on it.
- Include screenshots of any errors or configuration screens and a detailed description of what you were trying to accomplish when the problem occurred. Any details we receive help us provide the best solution for you.
- Please select Open a case above and attach these diagnostics.