If you change the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) that is bound in IIS to the website that AuthAnvil is installed on you will need to update the Password Server.
You will need to update the Password Server web.config located in "C:\Program Files\Scorpion Software\AuthAnvil Password Server\AAPS".
Open the web.config using an elavated Notepad (Run as Administrator).
- Update Line 108 to use the new FQDN.
- Update Line 113 to use the new FQDN.
If you have enabled 2FA authenticaiton you will need to update a couple DB entries to allow authentication.
- Open SQL Management Studio (If you do not have it installed you can download it here.)
- Open Databases, AuthAnvilPasswordServer, dbo.SettingsKeyTable.
This will allow to verify the SettingKey associated with the 2FA SAS.
- Open Databases, AuthAnvilPasswordServer, dbo.SettingsTable
- Update the SAS using the new FQDN.
You should now be able to log into the Password Server using your 2FA Passcode.
You should also update the Base URL in the Password Server UI.
- Log into https://FQDN/AAPS/
- Select Admin
- Select General
- Update the Base URL then select Save Changes.
For Assistance with updating the Base URL in the rest of the AuthAnvil Suite please see this article.