You can change the number of cached passcodes by following this procedure:
- Open the AuthAnvilSAS web.config file (located by default at C:\Program Files\Scorpion Software\AuthAnvil\AuthAnvilSAS\web.config) using Notepad. (Note: Notepad must be run elevated on Windows Vista or later)
- Ensure that the AllowCachingMode property is set to 1.
- Change the NumberOfPasscodeHashed property in the AuthAnvilSAS web.config file from the default of 25 to to the number of cached passcodes that you would like.
- Save the file and close Notepad.
- Run an IISReset to load the new settings.