Please review the following information to see if you meet minimum system requirements to use AuthAnvil Single Sign On (SSO). AuthAnvil SSO has been tested on Windows Server 2008 x64, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2012 R2.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2008 x64 (SP2 only)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64
- Windows Server 2012 x64
- Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Small Business Server 2008 (SP2 only)
- Small Business Server 2011 x64
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Microsoft Installer Services (MSI) 3.0
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0 or later with the ASP.NET role enabled
- Microsoft .NET Framework v4.5.2
- Microsoft Windows Identity Foundation
- AuthAnvil Two Factor Auth 5.5 or later installed on the target server
- Installation requires that the user installing must have administrative privileges on the domain (or local machine if not domain joined).
- The Windows Account installing must have administrative permissions for the SQL server.
- AuthAnvil SSO is officially supported on servers and workstations where the base OS was installed in English (CA/US/UK/AU). Scorpion Software cannot make guarantees to successful operation on other international languages that have not officially been tested.
- IIS must have a proper third-party SSL certificate installed and bound to the target website.