If changes are made to the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) that is bound in IIS to the website AuthAnvil is installed on you will need to update multiple places within the system.
This article will show the most common locations and endpoints.
- See this article to update Two Factor Auth.
- See this article to update Single Sign On.
- See this article to update Password Server.
Windows Logon Agents / Windows Credential Provider
If you have deployed Windows Logon Agents / Windows Credential providers you will need to update the SAS URL in the LogonConfig tool located in "C:\Program Files\Scorpion Software\WinLogon".
Update the 2FA SAS URL and select Apply.
If you have Active Directory User Synchronization enabled in 2FA you will need update the ADUS URL.
- Open the ADUSConfig tool ocated in "C:\Program Files\Scorpion Software\ADUS"
- Update the FQDN and select Verify URL, then select OK.
- Open the AARadiusWizard tool located in "C:\Program Files\Scorpion Software\AuthAnvil Radius Server".
- Select Next.
- Update the AuthAnvil Service URL with the new FQDN.
- Select Next On the Configure Acrtive Directory RADIUS Group Support.
- Select Finish.
RADIUS should now authenticate with the new FQDN.
RMM / PSA Tools
You will need to update the SAS URL entered in to each RMM or PSA tool.
Please refer to the appropriate using integration installation guide located here http://www.scorpionsoft.com/integration