Some customers have reported that the Subscription service has stopped checking in.
Check if you can reach https://customer.scorpionsoft.com/SubscriptionBroker/Broker.asmx from a browser on your AuthAnvil Server.
You should see this.
If you see the following error then this issue is due to an Intermediate and Root certificate missing from your AuthAnvil Server.
This issue can be resolved by the following methods.
Perform all Windows Security updated from Jan. 1st 2015 forward.
Step 1 - Download the two attached files:
Step 2 - On your AuthAnvil Server follow these steps.
- Open MMC
- Select File
- Select Add/Remove Snap-In
- Select Certificates
- Select Add. Choose Computer Account. Use Local computer.
- Select Finish.
Step 3 - Expand Trusted Root Certification Authorities
- Select More Actions
- Select All Tasks > Import
- Browse to the path where you saved the sslcert_root.cer
- Select Next
- Select Finish
- Repeat this process for sslcert.cer